Thursday, October 30, 2008

Time is flying!










WOW!!! Saturday was Bryce's friends and family birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese's...lots of fun...and NOISE...still a little tough with my ear! Tuesday was his real birthday and the family went out for dinner- hard to believe that he's 9 years old! Such a wonderful young man.

Monday was time with the Family Home Evening group and tonight I will go over to Jenny's with the Happy Wanderers for a final get together...and see the movie "RV" with Robin Williams for a happy sendoff...

Tomorrow is Halloween and I will use the time for getting the motorhome ready to drive down to Nate's... about 125 miles... where I will leave it while I am gone this time. Last night I had a great visit with Mandy, Bryan and the kids and took some pictures so I will have an updated one ;-)...finally! Also took some final pix of their new house in the final stages of being built...it's looking great!
Would you believe this is just the beginning...

and now they are coming close...

this is the master bedroom with it's view.
















The green room is Ashlyn's on the second floor.





this stairway goes upstairs from the entry area.






Kitchen in progress, the upstairs hallway, Bryan's little helpers, and the side balcony...


This is looking from the master bedroom into the dressing/bathroom areas. Bryan has all of the tiling completed and grouted now but I didn't get a picture the morning I left...

1 comment:

Musicmom-Amy said...

What a beautiful view from their home!! And his tile work is OUTSTANDING!!! He does such quality work. The house is beautiful. And their family too.